To celebrate the diversity of survivors that live (and die!) in Kingdom Death
as well as the artistic and mechanical marvel of so many compatible, interchangeable bits,
we are holding our first Armor Kit Painting Contest!!!!
Kingdom Death Monster offers imaginative players and hobbyists the opportunity to build countless representations of their survivors using the armor kits included with the game and its expansions. Nearly every item in the game is included as a sculpted piece that can be added to a survivor’s miniature.
We are holding a contest to find some of the most exciting survivors out there.
Monday December 12th 2016 is the last day we will accept submissions. Don’t wait!
Submit 1 picture of your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to show multiple angles of your submission, you can create an image comp.
All qualifying submissions will be posted online and shared with the community.
After the submission deadline passes our inscrutable Dark Judges will choose 13 finalists each of whom will receive a FABULOUS MYSTERY PRIZE. In addition, the top 3 survivors will be named.
- Everyone is a winner! Qualifying submissions will receive a $15 credit to the Kingdom Death store. Limit, one per entrant.
- 3rd Place will receive $100 Kingdom Death store credit and a Bronze colored 3D printed Lucky Charm.
- 2nd Place will receive $200 Kingdom Death store credit and a Silver colored 3D printed Cat Fang Knife
- 1st Place will receive $400 Kingdom Death store credit and a Gold colored 3D printed Twilight Sword with Adam Poots’ signature.
Detailed rules are included below.
At least 51% of your submission must be comprised of Kingdom Death: Monster survivor armor kits. Submissions may also contain bits or parts from any other Kingdom Death miniatures or scratch built pieces but not pieces from non-Kingdom Death miniatures.
- Each entry must be fully painted.
- Each entry may only consist of 1 photograph. To include multiple angles or images you must create a composite photo.
- Submissions may only be photographed in front of a plain black or white background.
- A submission must be a .jpg or .png file, with a min width of 1600px and max file size of 5 megabytes.
- Each submission must include a name or submission title. They must also contain (your) name or what you’d like us to publicly display on our website.
- We encourage you to tell us about your survivor(s) with your submission!
- Each entry must be an original creation for the contest and must not appear as a final product on any other website. It may appear as WIP (work in progress).
- Each entry must consist of one unique survivor represented by one unique miniature. It may however, be part of a scene, diorama, or hunting party. Judging emphasis will be on the individual survivor chosen for this entry. If more than one survivor is present in your photos please make it clear which one your entry is.
- Bases and scenes can be simple or elaborate, provided they do not use any pieces from non-kingdom death miniatures. Despite how gorgeous a base or scene might be, the final judgement will be heavily based on the survivors.
- Only 1 submission per entrant may qualify for prizes.
- Employees, contractors or authorized agents of Adam Poots Games, LLC are are welcome to enter and display their submissions, but will not be accepted as a finalist.
- Retouched images will not be allowed in the contest. Only basic color correction will be allowed. A list of prohibited retouching or digital modifications includes but is not limited to: Labeling, airbrushing, highlights, coloring, blending, blur, glow, or other special effects.
- All images submitted become the copyright property of Adam Poots Games, LLC.
- Rules are subject to change without notice.
- By entering the Kingdom Death Armor Kit Painting Contest, the contestant agrees to the rules as presented.